I had a Visual Studio solution which I needed to build and publish it to my local machine. Using the Visual Studio 2012 web publish, the solution was building fine but nothing was getting copied to the target folder.
The output showed-
4>Publishing folder /... 4> ========== Build: 3 succeeded, 0 failed, 1 up-to-date, 0 skipped ========== ========== Publish: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
The output showed successful publish but the publish target folder was empty. Tried a number of workarounds but the one which worked is-
- Deleted the existing publish profile.
- Created a new publish profile and selected a different target folder.
- It worked 🙂
If this also doesnt work for you, then try the following step-
- Change the publish settings from Release to Debug. Re-publish and then change back to Release.
Hopefully, the issue should be resolved.
Do leave your comments and feedback.
Solution Source Reference- StackOverflow
Thanks for checking out!
- Switch between multiple proxies in Chrome browser [ProxySwitchy Guide] - February 12, 2016
- CISCO VPN CLIENT -REASON 442: FAILED TO ENABLE VIRTUAL ADAPTER [Fix] - January 31, 2016
- CynogenMod 13 (Android Marshmallow [6.0]) on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. [21-12-2015] - December 21, 2015