Getting the following error when trying to uninstall Sitecore?
Steps to fix-
- Open Regedit.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Wow6432Node \ Sitecore CMS and delete the registry for the previously installed instance.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Classes \ Installer \ Products
- Do a find with the key -‘Sitecore’ and delete the entry that results.
The Sitecore instance will be removed from the installed programs.
Let us know in case of any issue.
Thanks for checking out.
Latest posts by Abhimanyu (see all)
- Monitor Kubernetes Control Plane Services Availability with Heartbeat [ELK] - December 14, 2020
- Setup and operate ELK Stack on Kubernetes cluster using Argo CD - October 26, 2020
- Auto clear notification using Watcher - June 10, 2020