I have tried a couple of fixes for this issue which seem to work fine-
- Add App_Browsers folder to the solution (or server location where the code is deployed)
- Add a file – BrowserFile.browser to the folder. Copy-paste the below content to the file-
<browsers> <browser refID="Default"> <capabilities><!-- To avoid wrong detections of e.g. IE10 --> <capability name="cookies" value="true" /> <capability name="ecmascriptversion" value="3.0" /> </capabilities> </browser> </browsers>
If this doesn’t work for you, try another solution-
- Add the following in web.config-
<authentication mode="Forms"> <forms name=".AUTH" cookieless="UseCookies" loginUrl="/" timeout="10000" path="/" /> </authentication>
Reference- StackOverFlow link
Please share, like and comment.
Thanks for checking out!
- Switch between multiple proxies in Chrome browser [ProxySwitchy Guide] - February 12, 2016
- CISCO VPN CLIENT -REASON 442: FAILED TO ENABLE VIRTUAL ADAPTER [Fix] - January 31, 2016
- CynogenMod 13 (Android Marshmallow [6.0]) on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. [21-12-2015] - December 21, 2015